Exploding Ned at Progpower

well crap. Just my luck. :/

I'll still check out the music selection. I'm sure I'll find a few gems in there.

:)

Wolf's 1st 2 albums were on No Fashion - a label long out of business. No reissues out there that I know of, you'll pay some hefty cash on ebay to get the originals. I got 'em, Black Wings is definitely worth seeking out, the first one is just average IMO

May be jumping the gun on this...any chance you'll have the new Atlantean Kodex album, The White Goddess?? It is one of my most highly anticipated albums of the year and I am chomping at the bit. Also, any older Powerwolf albums? I've got the latest and the one before it but no prior releases (might even be interested in the shirt, depending on what the design is).

May be jumping the gun on this...any chance you'll have the new Atlantean Kodex album, The White Goddess?? It is one of my most highly anticipated albums of the year and I am chomping at the bit. Also, any older Powerwolf albums? I've got the latest and the one before it but no prior releases (might even be interested in the shirt, depending on what the design is).

Atlantean Kodex - The White Goddess not out til Oct.
Older Powerwolf: yes.
Thanx!

Wolf's 1st 2 albums were on No Fashion - a label long out of business. No reissues out there that I know of, you'll pay some hefty cash on ebay to get the originals. I got 'em, Black Wings is definitely worth seeking out, the first one is just average IMO

Not necessarily true. I got the first Wolf used on Amazon for $10 plus shipping. It's very hard to come across it new though.