GMD Song Survivor: Atheist - Unquestionable Presence - Final Round

What is the BEST song on Atheist - Unquestionable Presence?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vegard Pompey

ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU
Feb 26, 2008
Duwang
Sorry for the delay, I was murdered. Got better though.

With And the Psychic Saw eliminated with 8 votes, we are now down to two songs. Since this is the final round, you are now to vote for the BEST song, not the worst.

The poll will close in three days.

Oops, I forgot to rate in time. I would have gone For Mother Man because I like the structure slightly more and that mental verse groove is when my jaw fell to the floor for the first time listening to Atheist, but really it's all hair splitting stuff because both tracks are fucking awesome and totally worthy.

I can't host any more song survivors right now, could barely keep up with this one. Someone else *cough* @Phylactery *cough* can take up the mantle if they wish.

Listening to this album for the first time in forever. I don't enjoy the style, which is a bummer because I can tell there's a lot of talent and great ideas on display here. I don't like thrash much outside the "big four" come to think of it, and this album is pretty thrashy. I'd probably love it if it were say power/prog or groove metal, with the thrashy bits toned down, cleaner production, and parts of the composition taken over by synths. Oh well, maybe it'll grow on me in another 10-20 years.