Great Music, Great Cause, Don't Miss it!

Mustang

The Edge
Sep 15, 2006
Tremont, IL
www.eternity-x.com
Dear Friends,
I hope no one mind’s me posting this here. I am currently working on putting together a fundraiser to help raise money for a missions trip to Africa that my brother (ETX Bass Player) is going on.
We are calling the event “Mission Fest” , it will be taking place on June 16th, In Peoria IL, at the Festival Of Lights Building . The event will run from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central time.
Admission price will be $5.00.
Currently we have several local bands that will be playing this event and are working on contacting a few larger bands to bring it. It’s basically an all day concert . We are working on putting together some prize drawings and such. But over all it’s going to be a great time for a great cause.

Also, we still have several slots open for bands. So if you know of any that would like to play or if any of you would care to help at it feel free to let me know.

If anyone’s interested in more details as we work them out feel free to e-mail me at Jeremy@eternity-x.com

Thanks!

Update: We have now got the Nightmare Records band "Pownd" to be one of the bands that will headline this event.
Also another band to add to the list of those playing is Rosen Guard!
More bands to come!

You won't want to miss it!

Well,
They have helped feed, clothe, built churches. They also have gotten many into prog metal haha! Since it's Terry of Eternity X as one of the main members of the trip. He cannot help but show off his music.

But i'll say this my heart truly go's out to the people in Africa that they are helping. I have sound alot of the pictures and video's they brought back. Man the people have it really rough. So lets help em out!

I still need more bands to make this happen.
The bigger the better. If you have ANY connections at all please tell them about this.

Also, I wanted to thank Glenn for allowing this thread on these forums. This isn’t in any way meant to take away from Progpower or anything. Just trying to help the cause.