HELLOWEEN: S/T

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
HELLOWEEN TO RELEASE SELF-TITLED ALBUM IN JUNE; FIRST DETAILS REVEALED

"...With the upcoming album, simply titled Helloween, the band opens a new chapter after 35 years of a glorious career. The future of one of the most influential German metal bands from now on will feature three singers. Originally planned for the live performances only, it was the birth of a unique seven-piece metal alliance.

Dani Löble comments, "This record is the coronation of the Pumpkins United journey! Still, until today I am fascinated by the different character traits and facets of the Helloween history. Per example the legendary voices of Michi, Andi and Kai. To enjoy them now together on one record, under one flag is the ultimate Helloween experience."

It is therefore not surprising that the pre-release single "Skyfall" (out on April, 2nd), a 12-minute epos written by Kai Hansen, has the long yearned 'Keeper-vibe' - even if the long player can by no means be limited to it....

...The base of this milestone album was already erected in the studio: using the original drum kit of Ingo Schwichtenberg, the recording was done with the same modulators at the Hamburg HOME studios where back then Master Of The Rings, The Time Of The Oath and Better Than Raw were recorded. Completely analog and under the eyes of long term producer Charlie Bauerfeind and co-producer Dennis Ward, the United impact travelled to New York and got the final mix in the Valhalla Studios of Ronald Prent (Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Rammstein)....

...Helloween will be released on June 18, the album pre-order will kick off on March 26th...."

weentracklist321.jpeg

HELLOWEEN – NEW ALBUM ARTWORK REVEALED

Helloweenselftitled.jpg

Last edited:
I just listened to this for the second time. I'm a huge Helloween fan. The cool thing about the three singers is their harmonies are AMAZING!! Three different voices, but the harmonies are incredible. Really great album. I can't believe all three of these guys got together for this. Are they gonna tour together??

Last edited:
I just listened to this for the second time. I'm a huge Helloween fan. The cool thing about the three singers is their harmonies are AMAZING!! Three different voices, but the harmonies are incredible. I'm a HUGE Helloween fan. Really great album. I can't believe all three of these guys got together for this. Are they gonna tour together??

Um, you know they DID tour together just before COVID, right? Even released a live DVD / CD of it? Played three (?) shows in the US too. I was very bummed I couldn't swing any of them. I fully expect once the world gets back to normal there will be another leg.