Helloween

The Soulforged

I am the Black Wizard
Jun 15, 2005
Somewhere far beyond
well i just got done listening to mrs. God, their latest single. imo it was awesome. andi deris is an amazing singer. after listening i jsut got hardcore into them. better than raw, the keepers seris, and rabbit don't come easy are awesome. they also released the dark ride which was also good.
For those who dont kno helloween is the band that pioneered the power metal genre. the orginal lineup was kai hansen(gamma ray, iron savior, & guest appearnces w/ many other bnads probaly one of the greatest guitarist from germany) markus Grosskopf(bass) mike Weiketh(guitar) and ingo Switchneberg (drums RIP) later they got mike Kiske (supa red) for vocals. they later picked up Uli Kusch roland Garpow( masterplan) andi deris(pink cream 69) and Sascha Gunester. they were reigning during the late 80's with the keepers of the 7 keys prt. 1 & 2. but legal issues took them down and have been in a slump through the early 90's. but imo they had good music. then ingo commited suicide and they went thru alot of line up changes. when ksike left they picked up andi deris, they released several good titles but stayed on the down low. now they got a solid lineup and are gonna release keepers 3 this halloween.

TL;DR helloween is awesome and they have a new album coming out. anybody else like them?

better than raw imo is the best album of their 90's lineup. one of those albums that you never feel like skipping up a song because they all RULE. midnight sun is my favorte helloween song of any lineup.

and yes Deris is a really damn good singer. imo he can't handle kiske's material too well cause he has another type of voice, but for all other songs he's just totally great. he has a very disctinctive voice, you can tell it's him from a mile away from that familiar ring.

i didn't listen to that ep yet, let's look at that

don't worry taa (rd), the crowd really loved him when they were here last year.

hehe someone tossed a latex glove at the stage, andi grabbed it and weikath said POR EL CULO!!