Help - What 80's Metal Band Did A Pink Floyd Time Cover

muszyngr

California Greg
Jan 5, 2012
guys help me out please back in the 80's I think a metal band like Prong or sum sh!t had an album with a cover of Pink Floyd's song called Time, and I really liked it, both the cover and the band. I looked up Prong on the Wiki and I don't think it was them, do you guys remember who the hell it was, it is driving me crazy.

thanks in advance

I'm guessing it's Wrathchild America.
YES

tHaNk YoU, tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU tHaNk YoU

:worship:

If it's metal, it's on that site. ;)
Don't get me start ranting about their conception of metal :devil:

Besides that, it's my first place to check for quick info. Also www.bnrmetal.com is quite useful.

Oh, and yes thanks for the link. I never thought a cover existed much less by a band like WA (and it's a damn good version).

Don't get me start ranting about their conception of metal :devil:

Besides that, it's my first place to check for quick info. Also www.bnrmetal.com is quite useful.

Oh, and yes thanks for the link. I never thought a cover existed much less by a band like WA (and it's a damn good version).

i haven't been to METAL-ARCHIVES site, whats wrong with it?

Alright so maybe that's debatable. But I think we can at least agree that they have the vast majority of metal there. :)

A vast quantity indeed, but again not as broad (which is also debatable) as bnrmetal.com

I think that between the two sites one get pretty covered up for quick info about a band releases/data.

Don't get me start ranting about their [Metal Archives] conception of metal

Yeah, how metal could it be if my band's on there? :loco:

Seriously, it's an absolutely indispensable resource. Especially when I'm on the radio, it's one of the best sites to find out album release dates and titles, discovering rare demos from bands, band members, etc.