Horror Fiction - Anyone Want to Trade?

Gory Elephant

Apr 26, 2003
I don't know about anyone else, but I am very tired of paying the rapacious prices that the publishing houses are charging for books nowadays (I am only talking about paperback too! I can't remember the last time I bought a hardcover. I REFUSE to pay $20+ bucks for a book). Anyone out there read horror/fantasy fiction and want to trade some books?

Just want to see if anyone is interested before I bother making a list of my books. I have hundreds of them, and if this takes off I will list as many as I can, but in the beginning I will probably pick a couple dozen or so to offer up.

The good stuff, too. Not just the dregs that I "don't want" any more. I don't have any need to keep my books (unlike my CD's), so I have no reason not to trade away any of them, if you get my meaning.

Anyway, just thought I would see if there was any interest in this kind of thing.

Mike.

Gory Elephant said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I am very tired of paying the rapacious prices that the publishing houses are charging for books nowadays (I am only talking about paperback too! I can't remember the last time I bought a hardcover. I REFUSE to pay $20+ bucks for a book). Anyone out there read horror/fantasy fiction and want to trade some books?

Just want to see if anyone is interested before I bother making a list of my books. I have hundreds of them, and if this takes off I will list as many as I can, but in the beginning I will probably pick a couple dozen or so to offer up.

The good stuff, too. Not just the dregs that I "don't want" any more. I don't have any need to keep my books (unlike my CD's), so I have no reason not to trade away any of them, if you get my meaning.

Anyway, just thought I would see if there was any interest in this kind of thing.

Mike.

No one? No one at all? Just got done reading Edward Lee, "Monstrosity", and "City Infernal"... Now up for trade, along with any number of dozens of other books I will list when/if anyone wants to start something up. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Mike.