In case you missed the news on the In/Out policy

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Let me repeat it here:

The in/out policy at the event will be strictly enforced this year. You will be required to have BOTH your ticket stub *and* have your hand stamped for re-entry. Each night's stamp will be different. This prevents people from borrowing an extra ticket iniside and handing it to someone outside to use to get in the door.

I have hired additional security for the front door to make sure that no one sneaks in. If you are caught, then the police offer at the venue whom they hire will be introduced to you.

Pass that along to anyone that thinks they can just show up and get in.

On the flip side, you are only allowed to bring in small camera bags. No backpacks or anything like that will be allowed. All bags brought in will be searched thoroughly. I do not mind people bringing in stuff to be signed as well.

Glenn H.

Originally posted by Harvester
On the flip side, you are only allowed to bring in small camera bags. No backpacks or anything like that will be allowed. All bags brought in will be searched thoroughly. I do not mind people bringing in stuff to be signed as well.

Glenn H.

Glenn, this is in no way a sarcastic or annoyed reply. I just have a question for you regarding bags allowed in the venue.

If one doesn't have a camera bag, what other kind/size bag will be allowed? I'm virtually certain I'll be loaded down with merchandise, and wondering how the heck I'll be able to truck it around the show. I realize I can get back to the hotel and perhaps drop it off, but there are long stretches where I have no intention of leaving (due to seating, when the bands are on, etc.).

Any guidance is appreciated. And thanks again for all the hard work.

The vendors are being asked to provide bags this year. I will 100% verify this prior to the show. If this doesn't happen, I will allow small bags to be brought in. They will searched as if you were attempting to board an airplane.

Glenn H.