Kalmah back to Canada!

Montrealers: While I am in the province for 2 of the Kalmah shows, I am hoping to catch the Habs game on Thursday the 17th (they play Tampa). Can anyone hook me up with decently-priced tickets? I'm not prepared to pay $100/ticket for nosebleeds like you can find at StubHub. Was hoping someone on here might have a connection or something. (I know it's a long shot)

Montrealers: While I am in the province for 2 of the Kalmah shows, I am hoping to catch the Habs game on Thursday the 17th (they play Tampa). Can anyone hook me up with decently-priced tickets? I'm not prepared to pay $100/ticket for nosebleeds like you can find at StubHub. Was hoping someone on here might have a connection or something. (I know it's a long shot)

I have a friend with season tickets who regularly has pairs for sale. I'll try to get in touch with him about this particular game.

I dunno if you're a hockey fan or not, but if you have never been to a home habs game before, you'll most likely be blown away by the atmosphere there. It's out of this world...

^ There has to be a venue phone number or something if you search an internet phone book that you might want to try calling about ticket questions. Sometimes they're able to give you the information you're looking for.

Ah, damn. We already have our tickets for the Toronto show and were hoping to have some for the Hamilton show secured as well, since we're coming from California and don't really want to leave anything to fate. I will try searching for a phone number. Otherwise, I guess we're just going to hope the metal gods are on our side and we find tickets when we get there!

I have a friend with season tickets who regularly has pairs for sale. I'll try to get in touch with him about this particular game.

I dunno if you're a hockey fan or not, but if you have never been to a home habs game before, you'll most likely be blown away by the atmosphere there. It's out of this world...

Wow, yeah let me know if that game is available, thanks man!

I am a long-time Habs fan (since 1986!) but have never seen them play a game live. I have friends that make the trip to Montreal twice a year for games and they have told me how crazy the atmosphere can get. I want to experience that first-hand. (I just hope they win or at least play well, haha)

I've only been to one NHL game which was in Tampa Bay while on a business trip, versus Washington (it was Ovechkin's rookie year and he scored 2 goals).

Ah, damn. We already have our tickets for the Toronto show and were hoping to have some for the Hamilton show secured as well, since we're coming from California and don't really want to leave anything to fate. I will try searching for a phone number. Otherwise, I guess we're just going to hope the metal gods are on our side and we find tickets when we get there!

Either way, good luck with trying to find those tickets. :D

Yea, well, sorry Gimby, he's gonna go to the game vs lighting... tickets are unavailable...