Kansas.

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
One of the best shows I've seen. Over 30 years and to still sound that good? Billy Greer and Steve Walsh sound incredible. David Ragsdale kind of steals the show though. He's brilliant.

They played a good mix of old and new, including some of my favorite songs. The sound was album quality. Ahh you have to love bands that are willing to not push the sound system in volume.

Only grief is that at the Amphitheater in Peachtree City there are season ticket holders, tables, and picnic benches. This leads to people who know 2-3 Kansas songs (you know the ones), and feel free to chat during the show. Kind of distracting. But the band was so good that I could tune them out.

Love Kansas, hope to see me one day

Off Topic but i just got Yngwie Malmsteens "Inspiration" album and Jeff Scott Soto does a killer version of "c.o.ww.son!

One of the best shows I've seen. Over 30 years and to still sound that good? Billy Greer and Steve Walsh sound incredible. David Ragsdale kind of steals the show though. He's brilliant.

They played a good mix of old and new, including some of my favorite songs. The sound was album quality. Ahh you have to love bands that are willing to not push the sound system in volume.

Only grief is that at the Amphitheater in Peachtree City there are season ticket holders, tables, and picnic benches. This leads to people who know 2-3 Kansas songs (you know the ones), and feel free to chat during the show. Kind of distracting. But the band was so good that I could tune them out.

We saw them there a few years ago and loved it! Glad to hear the show was great; just sorry we missed them this year...

Damn, I really wanted to go to this. The venue is really close to my house (to give you an idea of how close I could ride my bike there and not even break a sweat) and I love Kansas. Didn't have the money though and I was at work anyway. :(

Kansas' "Two For The Show" remaster:

"Previously only available as a single CD, 'Two For The Show' is receiving a lavish upgrade on the occasion of its 30th Anniversary. Includes a second disc featuring two previously unreleased live tracks recorded between 1977 and 1978."

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Two-Show-Kansas/dp/B00175G79K/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1215217690&sr=8-3[/ame]