KERRY KING: From Hell I Rise

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

KERRY KING Talks Former SLAYER Bandmates: "Me And Tom Have Never Been On The Same Page; Lombardo Is Dead To Me"; From Hell I Rise Solo Album Details Revealed

"...With enough new material for two full albums, all written by King, if it hadn’t been for the COVID pandemic, his long-awaited solo project would likely have emerged in 2020. For his debut album, From Hell I Rise, due out May 17 via Reigning Phoenix Music, King on guitar, enlisted drummer Paul Bostaph (Slayer), bassist Kyle Sanders (Hellyeah), Phil Demmel (formerly of Machine Head) on guitar, and vocalist Mark Osegueda (Death Angel). Working with producer Josh Wilbur (Korn, Lamb of God, Avenged Sevenfold, Bad Religion), the vast bulk of King’s solo album was recorded at Henson Studios in Los Angeles in about two weeks and was finished this past June....

Also announced today is the release of "Idle Hands", the debut track from King’s upcoming solo project. It’s fast, it’s aggressive, it will smash you up against a brick wall and leave you breathless. Check it out below....

Listen to/save "Idle Hands" and pre-order/pre-save From Hell I Rise here. A visualizer for "Idle Hands" can be viewed below...."

kingsocd224.jpeg

KERRY KING's Lead Singer MARK OSEGUEDA - "I Worked So Hard On Getting This Gig... And Yes, I Am Still Very Much The Lead Vocalist Of DEATH ANGEL"

First Photo Of SLAYER Guitarist KERRY KING's New Band Revealed

KERRY KING To Tour With LAMB OF GOD And MASTODON; Summer Festival Appearances Confirmed

Last edited: