Live A Lie Guitar Transcription (TAB)

It was good distraction from alla crap life tosses at us all ya know? I'll get meself back to it soon though...

Dude, that is awesome so far! A few little things are different, but overall it's very good. If you want to keep working on it, I'm happy to make some tweaks to the finished version you have and we can post it for all to check out! :headbang:

Kragen

Dude, that is awesome so far! A few little things are different, but overall it's very good. If you want to keep working on it, I'm happy to make some tweaks to the finished version you have and we can post it for all to check out! :headbang:

Kragen

Thanks! It's been a trip so far, I'll try and get it finished by the time I'm 40...oh wait that's a few weeks, eek!

Finally got a chance to listen.... that's a great job so far! Aside from just a couple little notes, you're on the right track.

Thanks for doing this, you ROCK!

V

Thanks! I think I'm past the hardest parts, I just need to get to the ending sequences. I'm so glad I didn't try to transcribe the drum track...:zombie:

Say, if anyone posesses my efforts to "Utopia" can ya email it to me? My computer wiped out hard, lost 400Gb of data, made some major life changes, etc... Thanks!

Awesome tab, wish I was good enough to tab out Utopia and Trinity, they sound like they would go well together. Plus I Know You would be a good solo song...

The chorus and verses sound pretty accurate.

Haven't played the solo yet though, I'll get to it soon.

Finally got a chance to listen.... that's a great job so far! Aside from just a couple little notes, you're on the right track.

Thanks for doing this, you ROCK!

V

If you still have that tab on hand can you send it to me? My computer had a...life changing event :( many thanks!