Looking for a couple more roomies (Grenada)

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Good day peops! I have an apartment at the Grenada again this year and well as times are extremely tight for me and alot of Proggers I am willing to share it with a couple of people. I have one roomie already. Leah who I shared with last year and she is great. This apartment has a full kitchen a fold out couch and I believe one King Bed upstairs but we can get a roll away if need as well. Looking for two more trust worthy people to share the expense. Please send me a message if insterested. Leah and I are comign in wednesday and leaving sunday.it will be approx $200.00 each for the week if we get 4 people Thank you

Bear

:headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass:

Hahaha. I know the Futures End boyz will be partying before, during AND after. We are on stage Thursday evening early, then the partying shall begin!

Hahaha. I know the Futures End boyz will be partying before, during AND after. We are on stage Thursday evening early, then the partying shall begin!

That's what I'm talking about ...

Shit, I dont know if you have hung out with DiGiorgio and Allen before??? I have and well its never a pretty site

Cant wait to see my bros fuck it up Prog style this time!!!

I wouldn't expect anything less from you Bear! :headbang:

Shit, I dont know if you have hung out with DiGiorgio and Allen before??? I have and well its never a pretty site :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cant wait to see my bros fuck it up Prog style this time!!!

Bear

Haha!!! I have partied with those two crazy motherfuckers. I dont even DRINK and it is completely insane. Poor Steve got so hammered at Jons 4th of July party that he passed out before the party even really got going. Jon always gets this glassed over look and giggles like an insane little kid at everything. LMAO!

Will be fun! Gonna tear the place up!

Haha I'm at the Grenada or whatever its called now this year as well. If I hear lots of chaos from my room I'll know where its coming from. :headbang::kickass::lol: