May 4th - Masquerade

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Anybody planning on going to the May 4th show?

Chimaira & Arch Enemy, God Forbid, Hate Eternal, Temple of Brutality

Thursday nights are hard on me... but I might try to make it. I love Arch Enemy...

---

And how about the Oct. 27th show.. Celtic Frost?

I would never go to that show. Arch Enemy are no longer worth their snuff (two lackluster albums after Wages of Sin, and count me out), Chimaira is trash, God Forbid is worse trash, Hate Eternal just lost their best member (Derek Roddy, drums) but were never that good to begin with [great musicians that amount to boring death metal], and I don't know what Temple of Brutality is, but it doesn't sound like anything I would want to listen to.

So no. I will not be attending this "badass" show.

Double post:

I will see Celtic Frost no question. I live in SC, and shall enjoy their show at any of the four different places they'll be around me. So I am very much looking forward to their tour. :)

Cheiron said:
Anybody planning on going to the May 4th show?

Chimaira & Arch Enemy, God Forbid, Hate Eternal, Temple of Brutality

Thursday nights are hard on me... but I might try to make it. I love Arch Enemy...

---

I might go to this show to 'fly the WREKage flag' and just not worry too much about arriving early. I don't care for GF's politics, so I'll probably head downstairs during their set and hang out in Purgatory. :D

And how about the Oct. 27th show.. Celtic Frost?

I'll go.....unless they get lost. :lol: ("Is it true?")