Meshugah side project

As far as I know it went out of print a few years ago, I haven't heard anything of it being around lately.

They show up on half.com or ebay now and then.

NADatar said:
Vas is dis?

Frederck Thodendal's Special Defects. The one album is called "Sol Niger Within." Its like weird post industrial thrash tomfoolery.
thordendal_fredrik.jpeg

Jesus christ- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4870962083&category=307

man, wtf.

I got mine on ebay for like $15, but it was not too long after I found out it went OOP. There was some post on a meshuggah message board where they said "hey guys, its OOP now, but walmart just added 20 to their webstore!" (ha ha, walmart?!?!?) but of course those sold out right away.
So I added myself to that half.com/ebay wishlist thingy, where it emails you when an item shows up. Took about 4 months but grabbed the first one that showed.

Sol Niger Within >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Meshuggah

Oh hmmmmm. I just noticed that that ebayed one is the original version, not the rereleased v 3.33, which is what I have and seems to be typically the more sought after one.

What I've read, people say the rerelease is better, it's remixed for much better sound quality, and supposedly the original is full of church organ which was removed on 3.33.

I don't see the "version 3.33" down in the bottom corner on that cover, but the image is small so it's hard to tell.. I also don't know if the original even had a different cover altogether or not.

Hey lizard if you buy this one fill me in on the details. I've been looking for the original too for sake of comparison.

Awesome, Egay has it BIN for $300! Fuck off.

Cheers spaffe, although AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH the webstore isn't god damn working. :(

haha normally I'd agree, but he's not only the president of the Fro Club for Men, he's also a member:

leftpic2.gif