Metal Reviewers Need for Website

Metalrob4662

Defender of the Faith
Jun 7, 2007
New York
members.soundclick.com
If your interested in reviewing Metal Music please contact John Gabbard below.

Teakwood Productions/ John Gabbard @ 859-431-6066

www.dvdivas.net & Progressiveland

Hello , viewed your reviews on "Prog Archives" and "Amazon" and many others sites and wanted to see if you would like to reach a bigger, broader and new audience with your Music reviews (like the many others from "Prog Archives" that have allowed me to post their reviews),On the 1st day I went live (Nov/1/08) with the new batch of reviews that day alone got (60,000) unique views,I have about (15) writers that are contributing from others sites across the world,and if they think its a good idea,then I think so should you to.I'd like to invite you to contribute & or use you current reviews to my site "Progressiveland" . "Stephanie Sollow" and I started "Progressiveworld" many years ago,then I branched out to movies with my web site www.dvdivas.net ,which is ranked as the 8th most popular website of its kind. With their permission I'm currently using the reviews posted by "Josh Turner" and "Tom Karr" from her site,along with reviews from "Jerry Lucky" who wrote the book on "Prog Rock Files" and would love to have your great reviews too.I believe that you could make an impact by contributing to (or using your current review posts) that you have posted elsewhere) writing Music reviews for our website. We cover "Progressive Music/Prog Metal/Power and AOR", and all types of other related forms of music.
Please get back to me at this e-mail.
e-mail teakwood@fuse.net

If nothing else maybe you could forward this e-mail to others that can write or tell them about it.

Give me your impressions and start contributing. Reach the audience that you deserve,around a quarter million every (2) months

Drop me an email at teakwood@fuse.net or give me a call at 1-859-431-6066 eastern time today. I'll look forward to hearing from you!

www.dvdivas.net -(Movie Site)--Dvdivas
http://progressiveland.net - (Music site)-Progressiveland

My goal here at "Progressiveland" is the spread the word on this great music genre,your help would make it so much easier,We welcome you

Looking forward to hearing from you,

John Gabbard-Progressiveland

Cd I would Like Reviewed
Prog Rock Titles:

Martin Orford-Old Road
Genesis 70-75-box set
Frost-Experiments in Mass Appeal
Unitopia-The Garden
The Reasoning - Dark Angel
Pendragon - Pure
Rewiring Genesis-A Tribute To The Lamb
Millenium - Exist
Jack Foster-Jazzraptor's Secret
Marillion-Happiness Is The Road
It Bites - Tall Ships
Strawbs - Broken Hearted Bride
Keith Emerson Band- ST
David Gilmour - Live In Gdansk - DVD
Billy Sherwood - At The Speed Of Life
Relayer-Facet
Big Elf - Cheat The Gallows
Doracor - Lady Roma
Tempus Fugit - Chessboard
Kayak-Coming Up For Air
Moongarden - Songs From the Lighthouse
RPWL - The Experience
Moon Safari - Blomljud
Abel Ganz - Shooting Albatross
Asia-Phoenix
Magenta - Metamorphosis
Everon - North

Prog Metal & Gothic Rock

Memoria-ST
Cloudscape-Global Drama
Andromeda-Immunity Zone
Suspyre-When Time Fades
Katra-Beast Within
Communic-payment Of Existence
Presto Ballet-Lost Art Of Time Travel
Ivanhoe-Lifeline
Silent Call-Creations From A Chosen Path
Tomorrow's Eve-Tales From Serpentia
Orenda-Tales Of A Tortured Soul
Mind Flow-Destructive Device
Draconian-Turning Season
Ivory Tower-Subjective Enemy
Lanfear-X To The Power Of 10
Into Enternity-Incurable Tragedy
Unsun-End Of Life
Venturia-Hybrid
Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary
Seventh Wonder-Mercy Falls
Pyramaze-Immortal
Karmakanic-Who's The Boss
Shadrane-Temporal
Evergrey-Torn
Secret Sphere-Sweed Blood Theory
Opeth-Watershed
Anathema-Hindsight
Forever Slave-Tales For Bad Girls

Review Format Template Style to send the reviews to me in:

Blackmore's Night- "Secret Voyage"

Reviewer: Wayne A. Klein

Studio: Steamhammer

Genre: Rock/ Renaissance

Release: 07/15/08

---

Musicians:

Ritchie Blackmore-Guitars, Mandolin, Percussion, Hurdygury, Mandola, Mandocello

Joey Castle-Vocals

Pat Regan-Strings

Candice Night-Recorder, Vocals, Backing Vocals

Produced by Pat Regan

---

Review: Most musicians go whichever way the wind blows but Blackmore's Night continues to fresh musical ground with their latest album "Secret Voyage". Combining elements of medieval folk with Blackmore's flair for innovative melodies/playing, "Secret Voyage" takes off immediately with "God Save the Keg" a stately, lovely overture which we hear echoes of later on the album most notably in "Empty Words".

Stars For Paragraph Seperation

As with previous albums Candice Night supplies vocals and plays recorder nicely complimenting Blackmore's melodies and the multiple instruments that Blackmore tackles including electric guitar. Night's lovely, expressive vocals give additional depth to the music.

"Toast to Tomorrow" even takes a drinking song and turns it into a rollicking good time dance gem that you can listen to without being drunk and enjoy. ""The Circle" and "Empty Words" are the most interesting with the incorporation of elements of traditional Irish music in the case of the former while the later has one of the most majestic melodies that Blackmore has ever come up with.

---

Final Words: Although many folks might mistake this for "New Age" music it is far more innovative, passionately played and intoxicating to fall into that genre. If anything Blackmore's Night continues sail into uncharted waters fearlessly blending the best of traditional and contemporary music. This rich blend of Renaissance era instrumentation, melodies and rock riffs demonstrates that as Blackmore sails into his sixth decade, he hasn't lost his knack for inventive, innovative playing and smart arrangements. Highly recommended.