Metal Temple's Paganfest Review with Photos

I'm going to this on Monday. I can't wait. I'm especially looking forward to Eluveitie. Inis Mona is one of the best metal songs I've heard this year.

There's a new one(and the Euro version is way better than the Euro paganfest) coming later this year...hopefully better bands will be on it! It's called Heidenfest(atleast the Euro one) and Primordial/Manegarm/Equilibrium are touring Europe, gotta say thats a fucking amazing lineup...and 2 other bands but I think it was like Turisas and someone else idk

yeah it's with Eluvieite, Finntroll, and Catamenia...what a killer lineup.

Have they already said that there will be a US version of Heidenfest? Because we need as many tours like this as we can get.

Saw Paganfest USA last night in Ft. Worth, Texas. One word: Amazing!!

In talking with some of the members of Eluveitie, there is a Fall US tour in the works called "Heathenfest" but nothing is confirmed yet. If this comes to fruition, though, I was told that at least Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, and Catamenia will be on that line-up. Again, this is not confirmed.

Regardless of Heathenfest's "will it or won't it happen" status, Eluveitie will be returning to the States sometime around October. Tyr are also returning separately later this year or so I was told. I applaud the return of both and look forward to seeing each again, hopefully with longer sets.

Those of you who still have the opportunity to see Paganfest USA should really make every effort to go. It is truly worth it!

Others who've seen this tour so far will probably differ but I would rank the performances as follows: Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Turisas, Tyr. However, all bands were really good and the difference between the first and last in my rankings is nominal. I actually like all the bands and think they're quite talented. Just my two cents....

In talking with some of the members of Eluveitie, there is a Fall US tour in the works called "Heathenfest" but nothing is confirmed yet. If this comes to fruition, though, I was told that at least Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, and Catamenia will be on that line-up. Again, this is not confirmed.

If this is the same tentative tour as mentioned earlier in the thread, we're currently looking at something along the lines of Eluveitie, Catamenia, Moonsorrow, and Korpiklaani.

:OMG:

yeah it's with Eluvieite, Finntroll, and Catamenia...what a killer lineup.

Have they already said that there will be a US version of Heidenfest? Because we need as many tours like this as we can get.

HeathenCrusder says there is one in the works/confirmed but he's to much of a big shot to say anything else :erk: :lol: -- Manegarm was supposed to play in Canada in November but dropped for Euro Heidenfest, that's when im thinking the new tour will be.

If this is the same tentative tour as mentioned earlier in the thread, we're currently looking at something along the lines of Eluveitie, Catamenia, Moonsorrow, and Korpiklaani.

:OMG:

Can't be Moonsorrow, doesn't their HC performance screw with the schedules?

and way to leave out the 2 best bands on the bill, Primordial and manegarm with awesome Equilibrium :erk:

http://www.metalstorm.ee/events/news_comments.php?news_id=6271