Nathan (Swordlord) on Rhapsody DVD

truemindframe

metal drummer
Nov 5, 2002
Atlantis, GA
www.facebook.com
I was watching the new Rhapsody (of Fire) DVD Visions From the Enchanted Lands and Fabio talks about a fan that followed them to many shows and then Nathan talks about his love of Rhapsody! :kickass:

Nice work my friend! :)

Haha, so I just called Nathan to give him an update about the theatre today and I told him about all of this. He started freaking out like he didn't believe me, then he thought about it for a minute and remembered being videotaped outside of the closing gig in NYC. He was quite excited. This for him is like me being on an Annihilator dvd for me... its crazy.

I was watching the new Rhapsody (of Fire) DVD Visions From the Enchanted Lands and Fabio talks about a fan that followed them to many shows and then Nathan talks about his love of Rhapsody! :kickass:

Nice work my friend! :)

Wow! Thanks for the update, obviously I'm going to have to get a hold of this new DVD asap!

I followed MANOWAR and RHAPSODY around to three different cities on the "first let" of the Demons Dragons and Wizards tour in 2005. I was at the opening in Cleveland, at the Atlanta show in the middle and the closing in NYC. I believe that I must have been filmed in NYC because I do not recall anything happening at the other two.

All the members of RHAPSODY were incredible people -- very friendly, down-to-earth and put up with my excited sputterings of praise. I enjoyed meeting them and hopefully will get to do so again if they ever decide to finish that US tour ... come back you guys!

Nathan