New Spiritual Beggars!!

johan68

Apr 3, 2008
Clearwater, FL, U.S.A
Ken!

Are you planning on stocking this one? I think U.S release date is Sept. 7.

61LLjyWRXL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yes. Odd signing for Inside Out.

Good news!

Yes, one might think it is an odd signing for Inside Out. However, I listened to the whole thing last week and the album seems more "accessible" to the average hard rock / metal fan than before. Gone is the stoner sound and JB, and in comes Apollo and more of a return to 70's / 80's hard rock roots. Some parts of the album had a distinct "Coverdale era" Purple feel to me.

Good stuff indeed.

Looking forward to this one also now with Apollo on vocals...if Inside Out signed them the album has to be decent...although I thought their last album Demons was on IO.

Looking forward to this one also now with Apollo on vocals...if Inside Out signed them the album has to be decent...although I thought their last album Demons was on IO.

It was. They had been on MfN when that label went belly-up, and they signed to IO soon after.

Strangely I was just offered the vinyl version. Not sure of the CD street date but its imminent. We'll have it for sure.

RK Bluez wrote:

"Looking forward to this one also now with Apollo on vocals"

Yeah; he's not only a talented vocalist, but also a very warm, friendly and interesting guy with whom to talk.

Paul :headbang: