Nightmare Metal Festival

GOING GREAT, SIX MINUTE CENTURY IS JUST HITTING THE STAGE

SACRED DAWN and ORDER OF NINE, BLEW THE ROOF OFF LAST NIGHT as did CAGE & DISASTERPEACE.

Of the Local bands, I was very impressed with SHADES OF TWILIGHT, and FAST TAKER of the local bands, they were very good!

Looking forward to the rest of the sets this evening, especially the AVIAN one lol,
I was told we were live to 180,000 listeners Friday via the internet feed we’re sending live via KWTFWORLDWIDE.com and affiliates. Tonight, I’m told we added a few stations and are now at 250,000 listeners around the world.

This is really something, they have a live video feed and sound being broadcast from BOURBON STREET

Lance

Was a great time.Hung over(as yesterday was my birthday),great local turnout for a first time fest like this(I've seen others where it was just the band members and families)
Avian kicked ass,Wargod was awsome.
Great job Lance,it was a good start,hopefully this happens again and this takes off next year

Was a great time.Hung over(as yesterday was my birthday),great local turnout for a first time fest like this(I've seen others where it was just the band members and families)
Avian kicked ass,Wargod was awsome.
Great job Lance,it was a good start,hopefully this happens again and this takes off next year

Happy Bday Chris! No doubt that hangover has a long line of crown & coke's behind it...

Cheers! :kickass:
Eric

Happy belated bday Chris! I saw you on the webcam feed at the end of the show.. You were standing on something to take pictures and then walking around behind the crowd. It was really cool to have that cam going, gave those of us who had to stay behind a chance to enjoy the show as well. Looked like a really great event! Kudos to those who made it happen! :headbang:

I had the pleasure to attend the N.M.F last Friday night and had a blast! Unfortunately, I showed up a bit late and missed Shades of Twilight, but I was there at the front of the stage to head-bang to Sacred Dawn and Order of Nine (both bands were fantastic!). I relaxed a little when Disasterpeace took the stage (they sounded really good, though), but was back at full speed when Cage hit the stage. I haven't seen a band attack a stage like that since I saw Brainstorm perform at ProgPower USA a few years ago. If you haven't seen Cage live, do yourself a favor and check them out. Simply outstanding!
I was thrilled to see that Nightmare had a merch booth and took full advantage. I ended up buying 10 cds, two of which were recommended by Lance himself ( Myrath and Souljourners, both excellent!). While at the booth, I was able to get cd booklets signed by Lance (thanks for signing my Balance of Power cds!), along with members of Sacred Dawn, Order of Nine and Cage. Everyone was incredibly cool, and it was great that they all took the time to chat a little and be friendly with those in attendance.
Unfortunately, I couldn't attend Saturday, but after seeing Lance perform with Pyramaze and Crucible at ProgPower, I'm sure that Avian was great. I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will be a Nightmare Fest, part 2. Sure, Bourbon Street wasn't sold out, but we were enthusiastic! Hopefully it was enough to warrant another show next year!
Thanks again to Lance for a great festival!!!
paul p!