Now taking preorders for Riverside and Sieges Even

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
We are now accepting preorders for the special edition 2 cd version of Riverside "Rapid Eye Movement". This will have 2 tracks which will not be found on any other version. We also are taking preorders for Sieges Even "Paramount". Both of these titles will street on October 9th. Please note because we will be attending ProgPower we recommend that you preorder these in order to get them in time for street date.

www.lasercd.com

Pssst. Some are already selling Sieges Even's Paramount (e.g. Amazon). Digital services already have it too....

Not trying to take away from people buying from you (I'd prefer they did), but just letting ya know if you didn't...

None of your comments are correct. If you notice Amazon is also taking preorders at $16.98. As I mentioned in my original post it is not available until 10/9. Of course when you refer to "digital services" what you mean are illegal blog and bit torrent sites that offer the album for free download. It is not available through iTunes.

Ken Golden

Its available through Rhapsody music service. Maybe an error on their part. I didn't' look at Amazon close enough I guess.

=(((((

That's why my bill went up recently hehehehe

And that's why I still can't find Sensory releases there ahah! =d

Buy both albums. They are both great.