OMG!! Pinkroom - Psychosolstice now in stock

Right now you can stream this CD from their website and Ken, you are spot on. I love Riverside and so far I'm only on the 4th track and I need to buy this CD. As soon as the new Gamma Ray comes in, I am ordering this :kickass:

ordered, paid, & mailed................:headbang::kickass: This should fly out of your store by the end of this week......

Tell me about it, just think of all the $$$$ I wasted on Candy & Flowers & Dinner this weekend...:saint::Smug::rolleyes::mad:( only Kidding Bev)

You are right Ken!

I just heard the songs on Myspace and it reminded me of the feeling I got when I listened to In Absentia for the first time.

I'll be ordering later in the day!

This might be the 2010 discovery for me! I've been looking for some new and fresh...this might be it!

Also check out ""Airbag" when it comes back in stock..for something fresh. ( if you dont own it yet):headbang:I keep spinning this cd all the time..

Also check out ""Airbag" when it comes back in stock..for something fresh. ( if you dont own it yet):headbang:I keep spinning this cd all the time..

I agree Bob; I love that album!

(Go to their website for some free live downloads)