OOOOOGGAAA BOOGGA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAA

I find it all pretty silly. Fans often seem to demand interaction with bands while wanting to retain the mystique of the "good old days." It was a whole hell of a lot easier to appear incredibly grim and soul crushing when your only avenues of "interaction" were the stage, letters, and sporadic interviews with 'zines run out of basements.

True that man. I think a lot of the difference for me presonally is, I could never think that I am anything more than a guy that plays music, but also drinks beer, has fun and works for a living. Even if I made 8000,000,000,000 off the band, nothing could change the fact that I still like metal and beer and want to be surrounded by like minded people. Having a beer with friends who do the same shit as me and buy my records, thats all I ever wanted to do.

Oh yeah the Morgion guys! They were always up for a good laugh as well. Us and them were able to just have a good time. I even remember one of them using a funny avatar.

I agree with you there Dan. Even with all the success I have had with the radio show and all the oppritunities it has given me, I still like to drink beer, be with the same friends, like minded people and everything else. I will always be me.

I think that attitude is fairly typical of the actual musicians in the scene. Back when I had friends in touring acts, that was a result of the fact I liked the music enough to fight my way to the front multiple times a tour and transitioned from "your set was great!" to "want a drink? You're from the Pacific Northwest, right? What season has the most moderate temperatures?" Sadly, alot of fans cling to this "larger-than-life God" thing and penalize perfectly decent people for that.

Speaking of beer, I'm thinking of hitting that brewery in Haverhill. You down?

It's pretty much an open-ended thing. I'll go up when there's free time some weekend. Shit's been crazy of late. Only real down time came because I screwed up my back and couldn't do anything for a couple days.

Hey hey now! No need for name calling! How ya been man!?

But name calling is fun! :p

I've been okay. The radio show keeps me busy as hell. Plus, I've been writing lyrics for some bands. Most recently I contributed lyrics to a friend's band for their debut album that is coming out soon. I've written 5 songs for them. A few will be on the album and the others will be on future releases that are planned. 2 have been released on a promo tape. I am also writing songs with this other band for their 2nd CD.

What's new in your world?