Outloud! Bob Katsionis,Mark Cross (Firewind)

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Outloud was formed in 2008 featuring Firewind members Bob Katsionis (keyboards, guitar) and Mark Cross (drums). However, the band's history dates back to 2004 in Athens, Greece when young Tony Kash started taking guitar lessons from Katsionis. Tony soon appeared to be a kid born to rock and was constantly coming up with some great riffs that led Bob to record those to demos, which turned out to be really good material with catchy tunes. A strong melodic voice was soon needed! Bob remembered someone he once met in New York during one of Firewind's US tours who seemed to be the right guy: Chandler Mogel, formerly of Talon.

This album comes out in the USA on Sept.15, and i can't wait, I guess since Gus will be with Ozzy that Firewind might be on hold for a while so I'm very happy Mark, and Bob are still doing something that totally rocks! I know it might be out of place but I would love to see this band come play the Progpower USA 11, but Pink Cream 69 came and they are kind of the same and i have to say PC69 was still one of my top 5 bands I have seen play PPUSA they were amazing!

Last edited by a moderator: