PAIN: Coming Home

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
PAIN - NEW ALBUM TO BE RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER 2016; COVER ARTWORK REVEALED

"...According to Nuclear Blast, Pain vocalist / multi-instrumentalist Peter Tägtgren (Lindemann, Hypocrisy) will release the band's new album, Coming Home, on September 9th...."

Pain%20Cover%202.jpg

PETER TÄGTGREN’S PAIN RELEASE “BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE” LYRIC VIDEO

PETER TÄGTGREN’S PAIN RELEASE COMING HOME OFFICIAL ALBUM TRAILER #1 (VIDEO)

PETER TÄGTGREN’S PAIN RELEASE COMING HOME ALBUM VIDEO TRAILER #3: VOCALS

PETER TÄGTGREN’S PAIN PREMIER “CALL ME” ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO FEATURING SABATON’S JOAKIM BRODÉN

PETER TÄGTGREN’S PAIN LAUNCH COMING HOME TRACK-BY-TRACK VIDEO #1

PAIN - DESIGNED TO PISS YOU OFF

PETER TÄGTGREN’S PAIN PREMIER “A WANNABE” MUSIC VIDEO

PAIN - PETER TÄGTGREN DISCUSSES COMING HOME ALBUM, PRODUCING MUSIC; NEW VIDEO INTERVIEWS STREAMING

Last edited:
I just picked up copy of this yesterday....wow!! Fantastic album! And the song "Coming Home"....can't play it loud it enough.

Yep "Coming Home" is catchy, and if you're "40 plus some years" you can relate to it even more. Love your avatar BTW. Gonna miss Dobbs.

Yep "Coming Home" is catchy, and if you're "40 plus some years" you can relate to it even more. Love your avatar BTW. Gonna miss Dobbs.

I was hesitant to use the word "ballad" but it's as close to a ballad as I've heard in a while.

Dobbs wasn't much of a passer but was as competitive as they come. Tough as nails. And he'll give us VOL fans a memory we'll never forget in Athens this season.