Platitude - Silence Speaks

I found the music quite monotonous and boring. Besides, their sound seems to be pretty "weak" to my ear. Shortly, i found nothing special on their musicianship, compositions, creativity, emotional side etc... Not terrible, but quite mediocre...

Have you listened to Royal Hunt - Paper Blood? (2005)

Xymphony said:
I found the music quite monotonous and boring. Besides, their sound seems to be pretty "weak" to my ear. Shortly, i found nothing special on their musicianship, compositions, creativity, emotional side etc... Not terrible, but quite mediocre...

Have you listened to Royal Hunt - Paper Blood? (2005)

You can't comment like this about an album that you just heard 30 seconds samples of it. Well at least now i know whose comments i should ignore.

turke said:
You can't comment like this about an album that you just heard 30 seconds samples of it. Well at least now i know whose comments i should ignore.

Ok, no problem. And you can be "amazed", i can not be otherwise, is it? Anyway, MY opinion is the same!

turke said:
I think may be you should learn the meaning of "to be amazed" and also "comment".

Would you mind telling me? Honestly i didn't get your point. Maybe i did wrong, but reading my posts over and over, i couldn't comprehend my misuse or misunderstanding of the words you've mentioned.

I believe since I own all 3 CDs Im entitled to say my opinion.

First 2 discs are very good.

Silence Speaks on the other hand is a snoozefest. WTF happened to these guys? Wow such a disappointment.

Best song in the catalog is "Evil Skies" IMO.