Post Blind Guardian Atlanta Meet 'N' Drink

Glenn's wife will be carying a taser, just in case Glenn gets too drunk and starts to announce ProgPower bands.

Don't think I'll be able to make it, but have fun all.

:(, Wife and I most likely won't be able to join you all. I have to work that following Saturday very early in the morning. I won't bore you all with details as to why I'm in this prediciment as it's work related, but it would have been nice to hang out. I'll still be at the concert though, so maybe I will see some of you there.

well, if you're sticking around, that means Tracie and I will be too :) so there will be a few of us to actually drink with Glenn

provided (of course) that they have cider :) if not, you know i'm in trouble!
--the Reverend

Su! I will insist that you learn the words to the Bard's song, else I'll have Sandi harass you even more at work. Come find me at the show, though you aren't allowed to pass the details of the night back to my godmother. :loco:

Su! I will insist that you learn the words to the Bard's song, else I'll have Sandi harass you even more at work. Come find me at the show, though you aren't allowed to pass the details of the night back to my godmother. :loco:

drat! i've been totally busted. ok FINE - for you (and the amusement of others), i am thusly printing out the lyrics :lol:

and what happens at concerts and related festivites, stays there - Sandi needs to know NOTHING about anything :heh:

and i will totally be on the look-out for the Queen of the Dew :)

looking forward to it!

:headbang: Su :headbang:

drat! i've been totally busted. ok FINE - for you (and the amusement of others), i am thusly printing out the lyrics :lol:

and what happens at concerts and related festivites, stays there - Sandi needs to know NOTHING about anything :heh:

and i will totally be on the look-out for the Queen of the Dew :)

looking forward to it!

:headbang: Su :headbang:

Are corrupting the Prog Power youth here too???? ;)

Keep up the good work! :heh:

J-Dubya

Are corrupting the Prog Power youth here too???? ;)

Keep up the good work! :heh:

J-Dubya

hmm...i'm not sure who is the corruptor and who is the corruptee...but you know there will be some fun had! :headbang:

and J-Dub, i will happily :kickass: raise a glass for you (and one day, we SHALL meet in person, and not just be cyber-acquaintences :heh: )

--Su :saint:

hmm...i'm not sure who is the corruptor and who is the corruptee...but you know there will be some fun had! :headbang:

and J-Dub, i will happily :kickass: raise a glass for you (and one day, we SHALL meet in person, and not just be cyber-acquaintences :heh: )

--Su :saint:

Well, I missed you at the HLI, last year, but I'm sure I'll see you at the Showcase! :heh:

J-Dubya

:Smokedev:

Well, I missed you at the HLI, last year, but I'm sure I'll see you at the Showcase! :heh:

J-Dubya

:Smokedev:

hahaha---the HLI...oh yeah--that was much fun :cool: perhaps there can be ANOTHER of those at PPVIII :) if Chris brings the helmet, that is :heh:

i am SO there for the Showcase in 2007! now i see why Mike kept trying to get me to ProgPower for so long - you guys (the fans as well as the bands) rock! :loco:

and (back on topic), i just called the Pub where the "meet n drink" is to occur - and they have Strongbow....on draught! w00t! :kickass: **happy dance**

--Rev :headbang: