Power metal anyone?

I'm a big time power metal fan, and to me, the vocalist is by far the most important part of a power metal fan.

Check out my friend's band, Metrophilia at http://metrophilia.iuma.com. Their song "My Love" is really awesome, and I don't pimp my own, or my friends' band hardly ever.

Anyhow, my favorite power metal bands are:

Rhapsody - This is the band I discovered by accident one night, and they were the gateway to the wonderful world of underground metal. All of my favorite music, I owe to this band.

Lost Horizon - "Awakening the World" may be disgustingly cheesy, but it's also probably the best power metal record ever done. Heimen is an incredible vocalist.

Edguy - Great vocalist in Tobias Sammet, and an amazing songwriter.

Avantasia - Tobias' side project features some great singing. An amazing album.

Helloween - One of the originals. Michael Kiske was one awesome vocalist.

Iron Maiden - Some band that no one has ever heard of.

Sonata Arctica - Very powerful, excellent singer. A little heavy on the keyboards.

Iced Earth - The best American power metal band.

Blind Guardian - "Time What is Time" is their best song.

Power metal bands I don't like:

Hammerfall - Generic music, generic vocals.

Narnia - Ugh.

Jag Panzer - Saw them live, and they were terrible. Never did much for me anyway.

Primal Fear - A good song here and there, but they're too generic.

I've heard hardly any power metal bands so i can only judge the bands i've listened to. These are Iced Earth and Blind Guardian. I also accidentally stumbled upon a Spanish Power Metal band called Dark Moor. I've so far only heard one song from them so i won't say anything until i've heard more.
Iced Earth pretty good. Damien is one of my favourite songs at the moment. As far as the rest of the songs go, well, they're ok, nothing special though.
Blind Guardian. I've heard a few BG songs and again, they're ok, but nothing special.