ProgPower CD

zinescene

Feb 11, 2002
Michigan
www.myspace.com
I had to make a road trip to Detroit today for work and took my ProgPower CD with me and have to say I was blown away by the quality of the material on all 3 discs. Bands that really stood out included Pathosray (vocals reminded me of singer from Circus Maximus), Cage (no surprise, I loved Darker Than Black), Civilization One, DImension X & Halcyon Way :OMG:

I'm definately looking forward to checking out more material from the bands on the disc.

Some of the songs like Slipstream (threshold), Abyss (Circus Maximus), Bleed Me Dry I had heard so no surprised, but it definately added to the enjoyment of the CD.

I gave my CD to The Michael because his was stolen. I had ripped it all to my laptop already but didn't put in the track info for disc 3. :-/

I had to make a road trip to Detroit today for work and took my ProgPower CD with me and have to say I was blown away by the quality of the material on all 3 discs. Bands that really stood out included Pathosray (vocals reminded me of singer from Circus Maximus), Cage (no surprise, I loved Darker Than Black), Civilization One, DImension X & Halcyon Way :OMG:

I'm definately looking forward to checking out more material from the bands on the disc.

Some of the songs like Slipstream (threshold), Abyss (Circus Maximus), Bleed Me Dry I had heard so no surprised, but it definately added to the enjoyment of the CD.

You're my new best friend. =) LOL

Thanks man....

but didn't put in the track info for disc 3. :-/

Lines to Follow - Pathosray
Bleed Me Dry - Redemption
Blind Eyes to the Sky - Halcyon Way
Closer - Transient
Fallen From Grace - Destination's Calling
Balance - Encompass
Fragile Mind - Shadow Image
Take This Cup - Wiszdom Stone
Veil of Midnight - Transcending Mortality