Question about Venue

Nightmare1z

Jun 24, 2002
Marietta, GA
Well, I live in the Atlanta area and have been to other venues in the area but not Earthlink live. I have some questions on the venue seating itself.

By looking at this site, ticketmasters, and Earthlink's itself, there are several things I do not understand.

First, is the floor a place people actually SIT or is it just a place where people stand. *Example- is it like the Cotton Club in Atlanta where you stand on floor, or is it like Tabernacle where there are seats*.

I could not tell due to the fact that ticketmaster shows a map of the floor as having rows, as if there are seats. But then on Earthlink live it says the floor is a place for people to "move around and dance".

Second, how are tickets done for the venue? I understand ticketmaster, but just practicing ordering at other concerts located at Earthlink live and I get this message when I try ordering tickets.

"SECTION GENADM,
PRICE LEVEL 1
GENERAL ADMISSION-IGNORE SEAT NUMBERS"

I tried several concerts and they all gave me this as the answer. So does that mean we do not have "official" seats, but the ticket is good to get into the venue and then we sit anywhere? All other concerts I've ordered on ticketmaster specifically state where the tickets are.

Mainly why I am asking this is that if the floor is standing only I'd rather sit in seats then be on the floor, so I do not want to mistakinly buy tickets for the floor.

Thanks for the help guys! I'm just confused by the ordering and the venue Earthlink Live...and I just want to make sure everything is set before July 1st comes around. Thanks!

Nightmare1z

Q: First, is the floor a place people actually SIT or is it just a place where people stand?

A: The floor is standing room only that holds 300ish. The remaining seats are like an indoor amphitheater (elevated rows) that hold the remaining 800.

As for your ticket question, the festival is general admission regardless of what the ticket or agent says. It is a first come, first serve deal with no reserves. Make sure you read the FAQ regarding early entrance for Gold Badge members. I do not want anyone getting upset when I have told folks from the beginning how that works.

Glenn H.