R.I.P. Midnight

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
We lost another great musician today. Midnight, co-founder and former lead vocalist of the progressive metal band Crimson Glory, died of liver and kidney failure on July 8 at 3:30 p.m. It's a sad day for the metal community.

R.I.P. Midnight :(

Crimson Glory

Crimson Glory who Wore those Kabuki masks. I used to have their second album. I saw them as a Foundations Forum one year in So Cal when they dropped the masks.
Mike Coons from Laaz Rockit told me a funny story about those guys. It was at open air Metal festival in Germany back in '87. Metallica was headlining. All the bands came out to jam on the encore but Hetfield didn't want no part of Crimson Glory. he was kicking at them cussing them out tp [revent them from coming on stage. Apparently he was embarrassed about the mask gimmick.

I thought they were pretty good too bad about Midnight R.I.P.

They were a great band, and it's too bad they were mostly overlooked. Midnight created something unique in his singing style, making it stand out from all the rest. And, I thought the masks were cool! That band sure was within it's own realm. Their music will live forever.