RAINTIME split with Intromental Management

AirGuitarLoonhouse

Professional Headbanger
Jul 23, 2007
Chicago
Bad news regaring Raintime. I am correct in suspecting that they'll now avoid PPUSA as well? Anyone have any insight?

Italian progressive metallers RAINTIME have been forced to cancel their appearance at the second edition of the ProgPower Scandinavia festival, set to take place October 31 and November 1 at The Rock in Copenhagen, Denmark. According to the band, "[we] split with Intromental Management from Denmark after three years of collaboration [and our participation in] ProgPower Scandinavia is cancelled because the festival is promoted by the guys of Intromental."

A RAINTIME e-card can be accessed at this location. You can preview blistering, new tracks from the band's latest CD, "Flies and Lies" as well as the video for the track "Rolling Chances" (which can also be viewed below).

"Flies and Lies" was recorded and mixed at Jailhouse Studios in Horsens, Denmark with producer Tommy Hansen (HELLOWEEN, TNT, PRETTY MAIDS, FATE). Featuring twelve technically-brilliant metal tracks, "Flies and Lies" is sure to incite fans of IN FLAMES, CHILDREN OF BODOM, IRON MAIDEN, DREAM THEATER, and many more into a fevered listening frenzy!

Formed in 1999, RAINTIME consists of members Claudio Coassin (vocals), Michael Martina (guitar), Matteo Di Bon (guitar), Andrea Corona (keyboard) and is rounded out by the powerful rhythm section of Michele Colussi (bass) and Enrico Fabris (drums).

I actually believe this was already discussed by Claus in the ProgPower Scandanavia thread about them being replaced with another act. I assume this was just now released by the band though?