Rock Honors on VH1 in one hour

DANTHEMAN454

Apr 21, 2006
At 9pm eastern today May 31 (an hour from now) VH1 will be hosting the Rock Honors live.

With live performances from....Kiss, Queen, Judas Priest, Godsmack and a few others.

I watched up until priest played. rob seemed to be performing a lot better than i've seen before. too bad they didn't play painkiller though, i know its not exactly a classic era priest song but come on that song is fucking metal.

Enemy242 said:
I watched up until priest played. rob seemed to be performing a lot better than i've seen before. too bad they didn't play painkiller though, i know its not exactly a classic era priest song but come on that song is fucking metal.

Hell yeah it is!:headbang:

DANTHEMAN454 said:
At 9pm eastern today May 31 (an hour from now) VH1 will be hosting the Rock Honors live.

With live performances from....Kiss, Queen, Judas Priest, Godsmack and a few others.

Woah, what a stellar line up.

Best. VH1. Show. Evar.

I hate kiss so damn much (so much that they do not deserve to be capitalized, which I find ironic haha). It's just that they seem to embrace everything that I hate about "Metal" nowadays. Just think...a world without GWAR, a world without Slipknot, a world without whiney bastards like Lars Ulrich. Metal without stupid giddups and trying to capitalize on every single god damn thing possible...may have been avoided without having the precident set by a mediocre, at best, kiss. Do my claims hold true, the world will never know. But damn I wish we could have found out...

MarkOfTheTriangle said:
I hate kiss so damn much (so much that they do not deserve to be capitalized, which I find ironic haha). It's just that they seem to embrace everything that I hate about "Metal" nowadays. Just think...a world without GWAR, a world without Slipknot, a world without whiney bastards like Lars Ulrich. Metal without stupid giddups and trying to capitalize on every single god damn thing possible...may have been avoided without having the precident set by a mediocre, at best, kiss. Do my claims hold true, the world will never know. But damn I wish we could have found out...
Agreed, except they inspired Dime to pick up guitar, so maybe that wouldn't be a good thing.