Some News to share 11/1108

ZHbabe

Aug 30, 2006
Update on our friend and old webmaster Bob Marchion, Troy's Surgery and 1st wave Major Magazine interviews put up on the sites.

Hey everyone I hope you're doing great and want to thank everyone who's sent a message with concerns towards Troy. I will get to that in a moment but I first want to send our condolences to our friend and webmaster for many year Bob Marchion on the passing of his father. I heard the news last night from Troy as Bob gave him a call to let us know about the horrible news. Bob we're very sorry about your loss man and just want you to know we love you and please send our condolences to the rest of the family.......BUDDAH IS METAL and again we're very sorry to hear about your father's passing.

Tomorrow will be a week when Troy had his Surgery. The Surgery from what the Doctor said went very well. It's been painful on Troy because he had a bad reaction to the painkillers so he's not taking anything to help with the pain. He's hanging in there and believes this was the best thing he can do. I feel this was something he had to do and I feel very good about his decision. He'll see his doctor tomorrow for an update. Troy has a cast all the way past his elbow and it's in a sling. Troy wants me to tell everyone thank you for thinking of him and he looks forward to sharing good news in the future on his progress.

I took some time out to get some of the major mag interviews out for viewing. I scanned the covers and interview pages for everyone to check out. This will be the first wave as I have many more to put up including Heavy (Germany) and Rock Tribune (Belgium). What I've posted is Metal Hammer (Germany), Aardschok (The Netherlands), Zero Tolerance (UK), Metal Edge (USA), Explicitly Intense (USA), Rock Hard (Germany), BW&BK (Canada) and The Metal Bulletin Issue 13.

Want to wish everyone the very best as we're getting closer to 2009......CRAZY how time jams.

METAL!!

Jasun

Metal Hammer Cover and interview for Zero Hour update
MetalHammerCover.jpg

MetalHammerinterview.jpg

Aardschok Cover and interview.
scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

Explicitly Intense Cover and Interview page 1
scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan00091.jpg

Rock Hard Cover and interview.
scan0012.jpg

scan0013.jpg

Zero Tolerance Cover and interview.
scan0014.jpg

scan0015.jpg

Brave Words Bloody Knuckles Cover and interview.
scan0010.jpg

scan0017.jpg

METAL EDGE Cover and interview.
scan0018.jpg

scan0019.jpg

Metal Bulletin issue no. 13
Material posted at:
http://www.myspace.com/themetalbulletin

Awesome articles! ZH getting some much deserved publicity. Also great to hear Troy's surgery went well. Best wishes recovery man!

And Bob, sorry to hear about your dad dude. Condolences...

Just got this today from Manne...Check out Troy's awesome new Bass.....SUPER SICK!!! Troy can't wait to get better to play it. http://www.manne.com/eng/news.htm

Thanks Andrea, Richard, Sean, Thomas and Alex of Manne....YOU GUYS RULE!!

Jasun

testatamannep.gif

NEWSLETTER - November '08

HAND MADE HAND PLAYED

A fresh
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Hand-Made-Played-Contemporary-Guitars/dp/1579907873"]release[/ame] arrived on our desk : 420 pages full of “more than 300 of today's most creative, innovative and gorgeous guitars”. Robert Shaw put together this highlight and homage to the “finest and most innovative artisans of the past 25 years and the remarkable variety of high-quality instruments they are making” .

At page number 358, a beautiful Italian burl poplar top Manne instrument takes its place among the most representative guitars of this “greatest age of guitar building in history”.

We at Manne wish to thank Mr. Robert, being so proud of this honour, especially as we are the only Italian representative present in the book, except of course for the name of Antonio Stradivari.
We feel a great sense of reward at being recognized in this way for our small contribution of ideas and design to guitar building.
nov01.jpg
nov02.jpg

nov08.jpg
ZERO HOUR 2/NEWPORT/CUSTOM

Christmas came early this year my bass-bruthas & sistas!!!! The FedEx man delivered my beautiful new Manne Newport custom bass.
This new bass Andrea made is off the charts and looks so killer!!!

I decided to go with a korina body for its aggressive punch. The ash neck is covered with a black satin finish which makes it so easy for my thumb to anchor and slide. The resin fretboard and jumbo frets make my fingers dig in and shred.
I stuck with the EMG 40CS pick ups but went with a different preamp set from my previous bass, the EMG - BQS Control. I feel that this preamp/pickup combo works so well with this bass. Incredibly powerful and brutal but extremely clean and precise, just what I was looking for.

Finally no one can deny how cool "The Towers of Avarice" CD tray graphic looks on this bad boy. I went straight to Travis Smith for the layout and was so excited when he sent the file to Andrea. I stared at it everyday prior with excitement. Well this Bass is no longer a dream of mine to own.

I want to thank Andrea for making me two beautiful Basses and I couldn't be more satisfied. I also want to thank Richard for coming to my rescue and working with me on this Bass. Finally I want to thank Thomas and Alex of PPC Music for getting this bad boy delivered to my door step, YOU KATS RULE!!!

BTW, I plan on recording my next instrumental track titled, "The Ulnar Nerve Entrapment" with this killer new Bass. If you liked what I did on the track "Tendonitis" from "
Dark deceiver" then you'll freaking love "The Ulnar Nerve Entrapment".
THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!
Troy Tipton.......METAL!!!

First of all a big metal sign to Bob sorry to hear about your Father
Troy that is a great looking Bass and I am sure it will inspire you to get back into playing as soon as the doctor says it is Ok; just keep doing everything the Doctor advises I am sure you be playing soon
Great to see much positive coverage in the Mag you guys deserve this so much