Storm Corrosion

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Now that Storm Corrosion has been out for a week or two, whats everyone think...( No Reviews Yet) I spun mine once & have to listen again ,,At first listen It Didnt hit me that Well..:erk:

Mine is sitting in the held mail pile back in Oregon while I'm down in CA dealing with a family emergency... :cry:

Can't wait to get back home and spin it...

More love here! great album (imo)

(hope everything works out well Leyth)

It's a hard album to digest but once it hits...baaam!! Sonic bliss..Haven't listened to the Blu ray yet, maybe tomorrow once the wife heads out for her dance class.

Only one listen, but love the album! Great dynamics! I get a Nick Drake, Iron & Wine vibe, mixed with some acid folk such as Comus. If you don't like folk rock/psychedelic folk then you will probably not enjoy this album.

Only one listen, but love the album! Great dynamics! I get a Nick Drake, Iron & Wine vibe, mixed with some acid folk such as Comus. If you don't like folk rock/psychedelic folk then you will probably not enjoy this album.

Great way to sum up this release! It really is a great release from 2 incredible musicians.:worship: