Suggest some new bands

Abbysphere, Dordeduh, Negura Bunget, Bucovina, Get into romanian metal and also doom death from Russia. You would probably like these bands. Love you.

I love Russian Death/Doom, thats scene has exploded over there. I really love Echo lately. BTW, Bucovinia are an amazing bad....I just wish Dordeduh didnt play the night that I was leaving, I would have loved to see them play while I was in Romania :(

Have you heard the band Aquilas from Australia? They're neoclassical black metal that is good - really, really good.
Listen to the first two songs at http://aquilus.bandcamp.com/, "Nihil" and "Loss", I am pretty sure you would be into it. There are some very cinematic, majestic parts, and an amazing piano break in "Loss". Today's a good day for this type of stuff.
-Mark

EDIT: I corrected the URL

Check out Hellvetron. They put out one of the most creepiest albums of 2012. It's actually a one man band from my home state of Texas (I am originally from Texas.). But the album sounds like it was recorded in the deepest depths of Hell. If you listen to the album in the dark, the creepy haunting factor goes up big time.

Thanks man, Ill begin checking them out asap. There are some great locals here off the top of my head Spelling prolly sucks though.

Infera Braeu
Obsydian Tounge
Faces Of Bayon
Barren Oak
Cold northern Vengance
Martyvore
eerie

Just cut and pasted my playlist as they are good new local acts

Ancestrial Shadows - first full length cd from my friend Jeff, minimalistic Burzum era blackmetal with keyboards and evil melodies
Thrillhouse - RI power riff masters, amazing stuff, keep an eye out for them! Featuring ex members of A Terrible Night For A Curse
Obsidian Tongue - Tech/black metal from Mass
Barren Oak - great moody black metal
Faces Of Bayon - great crusty/sludgy Doom metal from Western Mass featuring ex members of Twelfth Of Never and Scattered Remnants
Excreacor Melodic/Tech Death from New Hampshire featuring SOB Bassist Mark Edwards
Candy Striper Death Orgy - Local Newton New Hampshire Thrash metal in the vain of Nuclear Assault and other early 80s/90s acts
Eerie - Awesome Drone/Doom from New Hampshire

My spelling may be way off as I am just typing off the top of my head