Super Thanks and Gratitude....

freakchylde

PPUSA Driver o' Doom!!!!!
Apr 25, 2003
Atlanta, Ga
www.freakchylde.net
I have a lot of people I want to thank this year, so I figured I'd write it out for everyone.

Thank you so much to the fans, I know I was a bit grumpy in some cases, but you all moved pretty fast and I never really had an overwhelming issue with almost running over anyone (except the guy in the red baseball shirt who claims he knew I wouldn't run over him). I posted a couple of pictures on my twitter feed to show you all my view when you're directly behind me, and if you're familiar with Swordlord and his height - I can only see the top inch of his head when he's standing directly behind me. So if you're shorter than him, you're not there when I check my rearviews.

To all the bands, I have never had an entire weekend where I was laughing continuously while driving. And thank you soooooo much for understanding that migraines + heavy metal + sinus congestion = not a lot of fun. I also thank you for using texts (well, most of you). It's easier to read and respond in loud environments and you were awesome with that. Also, keeping to the instructions for gear and early time changes.

Last but not least, The Man and The Woman. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to help out and helping with the paint tolerance. You have no idea how much I appreciate that. I would really like to have my 10 year anniversary with the fest one of these days and every year it gets one year closer to that. :)

Regards,
~The Driver o'Doom