The Donnas Hit the Road With Their Greatest Hits, Tour w/ Pat Benatar and Blondie

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
Not sure if you like some female-fronted rock or punk with your female-fronted metal, but I just checked out this cool article/interview with Maya Ford of The Donnas by Submerge magazine on their summer tour and other recent endeavors.

http://submergemag.com/featured/school’s-out-for-summer/878/

I haven't had a chance to check the dates or ticket prices yet, but I'd love to hit up this show if I can manage it. I have one or two of The Donnas' albums, have much respect for Blondie and I've always loved Pat Benatar since I was a kid. Man, I hope I can catch this show.

Saw this today and thought it was a little funny:

Deborah Harry wants all her backstage booze on a rolling cart
Which female rock star requires all that alcohol in her dressing room?

The leading choices of the more than 900 entrants were Pink; Avril Lavigne; Courtney Love; Lily Allen; Lady Gaga; Katy Perry; Gwen Stefani; Sheryl Crow; and Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas. Other vote recipients included Elton John; Jay-Z; Pharrell Williams of N.E.R.D.; 16-year-old Miley Cyrus; and "That coke-whore Marie Osmond."

However, as seen below, the booze demands are those of Deborah Harry, lead singer of Blondie.

A handful of contestants correctly identified Harry, and each winner will get their pick of a title on The New York Times fiction or nonfiction best seller list.

Take a look at what is obviously only a small part of the rider (Section 5. Haha! :lol:):
0724091contestans.gif