The LAST GAMMA RAY/AVIAN Thread, I promise!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone ...

There have been some new developments on the show that I would like to make everyone aware of and I promise this will be my last post about the show (and there was much rejoicing ... yay! :loco: ).

GAMMA RAY with special guest AVIAN
Friday, May 12
The Rock Nightclub in Maplewood (www.theRockNightclub.com)
Complete info at www.gammarayMN.com

CHICAGO TRAVELERS ALERT

Right now, there is an incredible deal going on through AirTran where you can fly roundtrip to Minneapolis for $78! You can't beat that! The only problem is, you need to buy them SOON! So check this link out:

http://www.airtran.com/sale/MDW.aspx?saleID=

The venue is a 30 minute drive from the airport and there are hotels literally right across the street from the venue. For complete hotel information, read the info near the bottom of the page on www.gammarayMN.com.

NEW OPENERS!

ION VEIN has regrettably had to cancel their opening position on this bill. In our email blast, we found two bands just dying to fill the spot, so I figured, why not add them both? :heh:

The NEW line-up for Friday, May 12, is as follows:

Gamma Ray
Avian
Cellador
Miles Beyond
Mirror Black
Kwang

I guarantee this new line-up will be TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY as if the mighty Gamma Ray wasn't worth it enough! Cellador is amazing and Mirror Black did a phenomenal job at Chicago PowerFest this year. I haven't seen MIles Beyond, but they sound great and I've heard good things from people I trust (TammyZ :p ). Kwang is a very fun old-school rock-n-roll band from Minneapolis and they'll knock you out!

Need I re-emphasize that this is AVIAN's first performance on any stage anywhere and might be their only performance for the foreseeable future? If you like the disc, you need to be here and if you haven't heard the disc, you need to buy the disc -- it does rule and you will love it.

GAMMA RAY RADIO SPOT

I have produced a 30-second radio spot for this show which I am looking to spread all over the place. If you are connected with a radio station, internet radio station or otherwise that you think would play it, please email me so I can get it to you. SwordLord2003@aol.com

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH TICKETMASTER FEES

I am quite happy to sell you tickets directly. Please email me at SwordLord2003@aol.com for further details.

This show will be one-of-a-kind ... I hope you are able to attend!

All about the music,
Nathan "The SwordLord" Block

gammarayshow.jpg

someone please tell Bill from Cellador, Kristy in CA. said "He's efffin' great!!"

:lol: He moved from CA and joined Cellador. Sure wish they were opening for Gammaray here! Have fun everyone and *pats Swordlord on the back, great job putting together a great show!:headbang: :headbang:

Don't forget to get your hotel rooms. The hotel is 2 blocks away.
Call 1-866-360-8500.

2 beds are $62.00
1 bed is $59.00

Just ask for the Gamma Ray rooms to get the pricing.

diane11 said:
Don't forget to get your hotel rooms. The hotel is 2 blocks away.
Call 1-866-360-8500.

2 beds are $62.00
1 bed is $59.00

Just ask for the Gamma Ray rooms to get the pricing.

So you get to share a room WITH Gamma Ray, for only $59!!!
THAT'S THE ULTIMATE FAN EXPERIENCE!!! :lol:

A friend and I are driving up from Chicago on Friday, returning Saturday afternoon. We have space for 2 more if ya want to help fill the tank. My car is a Pontiac Vibe 4 cyl...gets good mileage. PM me if you're interested...

KingsGene said:
A friend and I are driving up from Chicago on Friday, returning Saturday afternoon. We have space for 2 more if ya want to help fill the tank. My car is a Pontiac Vibe 4 cyl...gets good mileage. PM me if you're interested...

Hey, sent you PM.

Boy, am I excited for this show tomorrow night! I am observing Avian's rehearsal as I type this and HOLY CRAP is this going to be awesome! Damn, I love Lance King's voice.

22 hours 'til heaven :D

FYI: Our stage Manager Roadie Ron did a great job getting those bands done on their scheduled time. Remember people...it is not just Nathan.