Ticket update (10/13)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Ticket update: We are happy to reporter there are 68 tickets left as of 8:00 am EST. There will be no further hourly updates today.

We received false numbers yesterday afternoon because some individual wanted to check on their own to see if it is sold-out. He or she would put 50 tickets in their cart just about every damn hour and not release them. Thus, they were not available when the report ran on the hour. That inflated the numbers by 50. Don't be that person today, please. - Glenn

Can't believe how bad ticket bastard screwed the pooch this year....

I purchased my tickets the day they went on sale on October 12, but have not yet actually received the printed tickets. In the past Ticketmaster would send an email a couple of days after the purchase saying the tickets have been printed & are on their way. Not this year. Ticketmaster did give me an order number & did charge my credit card (of course).

It has been almost a month now. Is anyone else still waiting on their printed tickets to arrive?

Ticketmaster issued a delay on the delivery until Nov 22nd. This gives time to those that wish to switch their ticket delivery method to electronic since that option was not available the first couple hours of the sale.

Thanks for letting us know, but Ticketmaster is still screwing with me, as I've been unable to change the delivery option to electronic. It simply does not offer an opportunity to change the option when I click on the event details. Looks like I'll be going with the hard copy and praying to the gods the mail doesn't lose the ticket.

Thanks for letting us know, but Ticketmaster is still screwing with me, as I've been unable to change the delivery option to electronic. It simply does not offer an opportunity to change the option when I click on the event details. Looks like I'll be going with the hard copy and praying to the gods the mail doesn't lose the ticket.
I had to engage their chat support (twice) to get my method changed. It took them a bit but I got my standard shipping fees refunded a few days ago.