Vektor (The real truth)

Slatanictrash

Aug 5, 2009
Glasgow
ThrasherDave

Thank you so much for pointing out a great album which is definitely an enjoyable musical experience, I find it sad however that these guys can't and won't be able to grow any bigger than their talents deserve to be, those guys have totally stuck themseles in a hole, that I feel they won't be able to expand from which again, I feel is a great fuckin shame.

I really did enjoy Black Future but, you know, it's like a Gamma Bomb situation where they are stuck and nobody will take them seriously, Evile, I am glad to say as we all know, were aware how limited the music scene can be and had the balls to make an immediate jump from their 1st album and progress from their sound.

I genuinely hope Vektor can prove me wrong but I am afraid their music won't reach the audience that it deserves

I wouldn't be so pessimistic...

Oh I am not, I genuinely love this album but as Gun's n' Roses famously said

"Where do we go now, ooh ha where do we go now?"

It's going to take something special and spectacular for this band to move a step upwards and I hope they do but I can't see it which is a great fuckin shame because there is no doubting their musical talent

I will be more than happy to be proved wrong but surely you can see where I am coming from

As long as they make continue to make such spectacular music, they will always have my fan.....ship? :lol:

Fuck, I wanna listen to em now! :p
Now playing - Oblivion!

As long as they make continue to make such spectacular music, they will always have my fan.....ship? :lol:

Fuck, I wanna listen to em now! :p
Now playing - Oblivion!

Can u afford it mate? I don't want you to spend all your money whilst you are in poverty

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree here. I don't actually own Black Future but I've heard the majority of it and they're very diverse and talented musicians. I think they could potentially go down many a path on their future albums...

Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree here. I don't actually own Black Future but I've heard the majority of it and they're very diverse and talented musicians. I think they could potentially go down many a path on their future albums...

YOU. AMAZON. NOW.
:lol:

yeah, I wouldn't be so sure. I keep seeing their name literally everywhere and I think they have a lot of potential!
I bought the album for my bf at xmas, need to get myself a copy at some point!

they great, lots of potential to go on further i think, i hope they do as well.