Vocal processing tools

Heabow

More cowbell!
Aug 24, 2011
France
Hi sneapers!

Well, I some great tools to mix vocals (SSL bundle, CLA-76...) but I only have the PT verb which is pretty good imo but also limited.
Do you know a decent yet cheap verb? I mean 100€ max.? (I know I know...)

I want also to expand my 'rack' with one of these: Antares Autotune EFX, Waves Doubler.

This Antares plugin is cheap as hell and I wanna have it just in case, not to have the killer stuff that makes my neighbor sing like Dickinson you see what I mean!
Doubler seems to be very used by some of you and I'm curious about it. I'll try it asap as demo but I just wanted to know if this is a very important tool for you.

Thanks!

man to be honest i'd say try and get the renaissance bundle.... the rEQ and Rverb are amazing plugins. Rverb is pretty much all i ever use. Rdesser is as good as anything. the only one that sounds a bit wank is the designated Rvox compressor... makes really weird hissy high frequency boosts. always prefer to use the CLA-76.

you can probably get the bundle for around 350 or so if you shop around, i've never felt compelled to purchase more plugins since getting the CLA, SSL, API and renaissance packages.

Wow! Just checking out the Waves verbs and there are 2 different ones that seem to be good. TrueVerb and Rverb both cost $75. But I'm on a third one that is IR-1 convolution reverb ($250 on waves website / 77€ on Thomann...???) Will try these for sure...