We got a special Testament show yesterday !

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Testament did a special show in the Dynamo club in Holland yesterday. Announced was they would play the whole "Legacy" album, so we ofcourse went out to have a look. Great suprise as they also played the "New Order" album in total and a few new songs as extra. So that was 1.45 hours of rage in the Dynamo club!!

Here's already a "tube" clip of "Do or Die"...

same band, same place....22 years ago !:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiiittt, that was a great gig. It seems lately a lot of bands I dig are playing interesting concerts...all of them out of my reach :(

Shiiittt, that was a great gig. It seems lately a lot of bands I dig are playing interesting concerts...all of them out of my reach :(

Well, almost out of reach...I can send you the DVD with the package I promised long time ago ...

Well, almost out of reach...I can send you the DVD with the package I promised long time ago ...

Thanks Gert, no hurry. I'll appreciate anything you send. :kickass:

Sabaton, Wolf and Hammerfall play the 9th in Sweden :cry:

Saw them back in 1988 and they played with Death Angel and Vio-lence in San Diego, CA.

It might as well been The Legacy tour...they played over half the tunes from that and the New Order back then.

Damn, I would love to see this. Testament is probably the first band I listened to since their first album. I remember when "The Legacy" came out when I was in High School. I think I was the first dude pushing them within my group of friends. Great album, great band. Would love to see them do this show over here. Haven't seen them since around 1990-91 or so. Kind of sad really. I wish they could get on a decent tour in the states. At least we get to see Maiden next week!:headbang:

I was at the London gig last Wednesday... same deal. Was phenomenal. Love those two albums. Apocalyptic City was especially awesome to hear. They dropped Nobody's Fault from The New Order (it's a cover anyway) and replaced it with Reign of Terror. Freaking, freaking sweeeet. Saw Metallica the next day too, and enjoyed Testament more by far (though 'tallica did pull trapped Under Ice out of the bag somewhat unexpectedly!)
Best week for ages! :)