What's up with Lita

J. Golden

Heaven and Hell Records
Oct 12, 2009
here
www.heavenandhellrecords.com
I gave up on Queensryche a long time ago. It was around the time they started to suck right before Geoff tried to distant himself from metal. But on this tour they would be playing my favorite album ‘Rage for Order’ in it’s entirety. Still I was going to pass it and go see Social Distortion. They never hurt me in the way Queensryche did.
Then I hear Lita Ford is on tour with Queensryche. Well I would like to see Lita more than Queensryche, but not as bad as Social D.
Whatever…
I hear that she is actually not opening for Queensryche, she will be coming out in between their sets and doing her songs with them. But just a few songs? Sounds pretty dumb. Why not just let her open or don’t bother.

Something really weird is going on with Lita. Her new album is um, weird, to put it charitably. And it features more Jim Gillette on vocals than Lita!

But on this tour they would be playing my favorite album ‘Rage for Order’ in it’s entirety.

Just wanted to let you know that they are not playing RFO in it's entirety. They are playing 3 Suites - ROF, American Solider and Empire with songs from each album. I seen the show earlier this year and I want to say they played about 5 songs off of RFO. I had a great time and it was awesome seeing songs off that album since you rarely get to, besides Walk in the Shadows. I'm going again in a couple of weeks since I never miss Queensryche. I recommend going, but I don't want you to get your hopes up for seeing the whole album.

As for Lita, I've never seen her so I'm excited about that. I don't know why she's only doing 3 songs. I know on the first leg of this tour Queensryche didn't have anyone open up, so I was a little surprised when I hear Lita was touring with them. I'm assuming it was cheap to have her come along and it's a way to get promotion for her new album.

Just wanted to let you know that they are not playing RFO in it's entirety. They are playing 3 Suites - ROF, American Solider and Empire with songs from each album. I seen the show earlier this year and I want to say they played about 5 songs off of RFO. I had a great time and it was awesome seeing songs off that album since you rarely get to, besides Walk in the Shadows. I'm going again in a couple of weeks since I never miss Queensryche. I recommend going, but I don't want you to get your hopes up for seeing the whole album.

I suppose I have seen some misleading advertisement then. How well, that 'Operation II' thing was enough.

Lita was touring with one of the best guitar slingers on the planet (Ron Thal aka Bumblefoot) earlier this summer. I SO wanted to go just to see BFoot, but I got workfukt...:erk:

Social D- Awesome.
Saw the QR show twice this year and both were really good. I rarely miss them as well and wasn't disappointed. Saw Lita last year at Rock the Bayou- she was very good. Not diggin on the new CD but I'm not a huge fan as it were.