Within Temptation

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Ken,

Are you working on getting Within Temptation's new one? According to their website it will be released in Europe on March 12, 2007. You know that I will buy this blindly!

thanks,
~Brian~

Brian:

It is with 100000000% certainty we will have the regular and limited editions in stock - I suspect by the end of next week. The problem is going to be the pricing. I can tell you in advance that they will not be cheap. Eventually there will be a US release but as far as I know the street date has not been announced.

Ken

Brian:

It is with 100000000% certainty we will have the regular and limited editions in stock - I suspect by the end of next week. The problem is going to be the pricing. I can tell you in advance that they will not be cheap. Eventually there will be a US release but as far as I know the street date has not been announced.

Ken

Thanks Ken. I'll check back with you.

To be honest I don't think the bonus material is that big a deal this time around. If I'm not mistaken there is one bonus cut. From our experience WT fans prefer the deluxe presentation and are happy to pay for the extras. The regular (slightly less expensive) version will not be in stock right away. To get cheaper copies we had to source them from a different supplier.