YouTube contest: Honorable mention

It's been really hard to choose the winners in the YouTube contest since we received so many great submissions. We think we've made our decision now though, and we'll present the two winners later this week!

In the meantime we want to give an honorable mention to a submission that won't be one of the winners, but a submission we thought were incredibly funny. :)

Give it up for Devon and his son David, you both rule! :)

YouTube link: http://youtu.be/P05PrvOcMTY

Well thank you - the honorable mention is definitely appreciated!

I'm excited to see who the winners will be! I know my favorites, so I'm really curious to see who will actually be picked! Lots of great entries though by everybody, and the great thing is that each entry gets some good exposure for the band and the great inspired message of the song.

These lyrics can't speak anything more true:

"Or what's the price I take to leave it all behind
To trade a cross of shame for glory of mankind
To sell a crown of life for pennies on the dime
And trade eternity for one moment in time?

For if the key to life is right here in my hand
Why would I trade it for a hour glass of sand?"

One of my favourite Bible verses has always been something Jesus said along the same lines: "What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?" (Matthew 16:26).

Truly a pertinent and needed message for today. May God continue to use your song to open up people's eyes and hearts to the reality of eternity and our need for salvation from God so we can spend it with Him. :)

Theocracy and Ulterium.....you're geniuses. (DISCLAIMER: DEVON I AM NOT PUTING DOWN YOUR VIDEO BTW) Anyway, now, The actual covers get a better chance! And remember, I still loved Devon's!