Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Can you share the Di and stems!!?? id love to try to make it sound more like horizons hahaha
I don't love the mix of TWDA so I used the stems to try and make it sound more like The New Reign. I love that they gave these out, I think all...
I don't think they've ever not used Framus, but they sound a little on the gainy side for framus
oh my god just so great i can't even
that's fucking sick, I think their albums will be better once he gets a little more experienced with recording/mixing. I liked the vocals in the...
sounds a lot better than Death Is The Only Mortal
tas's been one of my favorite bands for years, but i'm not digging this at all so far. especially vincent's monotone vocals. breaks my heart to...
recorded last year but never got around to really mixing it until now. Tracks recorded in about two hours so super sloppy, but i want...
nothing about andy williams is douchebag. he is 99 percent beard but the other 1 percent is a good dude.
misery signals (':
i was waiting for this thread. ol farts still got it
it's like caspian or explosions in the sky but a little more upbeat. sounds dank doe!
lemme know what you think!
i heard it's not. probably better off buying a sansamp or RAT pedal.