Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
It's been a few years since I've seen it, but I thought the same. It seemed like the perfect film to base parody off of.
Wow, this was the most retarded film I've ever see. I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard at a film. This scene probably...
1. City of God
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
3. The Bourne Identity
5. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
6. Dog Soldiers
1. Reservoir Dogs
2. Dead Alive / Braindead
3. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
4. Man Bites Dog
5. Glengarry Glenn Ross
6. Bad Lieutenant
I work as an operator in a wastewater pumping station and the other day administration notified us of a possible "lock-down" situation if things...
I'm going to my first gig of the year this coming weekend for Overkill with Demolition Hammer and Exhorder
I found it on youtube. I'll watch it in the next couple days. I'm expecting Hearts of Darkness level of awesomeness.
This is one film where a making-of documentary would be just as interesting as the original film.
1. Uncut Gems
2. The Lighthouse
3. The Irishman
7. John Wick 3
8. Doctor Sleep
9. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood...
just picked up the vinyl re-issue. it's probably their 3rd or 4th best album
watched the first 2 seasons of Gotham and a few episodes of the 3rd season. I'm only watching this show because I wanted to watch something stupid...
1. Funereal Presence - Achatius
2. Infernal Conjuration - Infernale Metallum Mortis
3. Imprecation - Damnatio Ad Bestias
4. Ares Kingdom - By The...
1. Day of the Dead
2. Come and See
3. The Return of the Living Dead
5. After Hours
8. The Breakfast Club
quick, shit reviews of 2019 films i've recently watched:
Joker - The King of Comedy remake with some murder thrown in
The Irishman - way too...
1. Grand Belial's Key - Judeobeast Assassination
2. Gorguts - From Wisdom to Hate
3. Deteriorot - In Ancient Beliefs
4. Morrigan - Plague, Waste...