This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

10 year anniversary video!

Discussion in 'Seventh Wonder' started by AndreasBlomqvist, Dec 20, 2010.

1. AndreasBlomqvist

AndreasBlomqvist Mr. Bassman

Hello everybody!

Sometime earlier this year it occured to me that Seventh Wonder had now existed for 10 years. I figured we ought to commemorate that somehow so I did an inventory of old stuff I had lying around back home and compiled a little video to share with you.

Now, this is not professional or high quality stuff in any way so don't expect too much, but at least it is honest and exclusive and never before shown, so consider this our Christmas gift to you!

Thank you for sticking with us, now all that's left is to wish you all a
    Merry Christmas and a
    Happy New Year!

//Seventh Wonder, through Andreas Blomqvist
    December 20, 2010

#1 AndreasBlomqvist, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. luke1304

luke1304 Member

very cool, thanks. You have improved so much over the years. keep on doing that and you'll be fine :)

3. JackWallabee

JackWallabee New Metal Member

4. dr_petter

dr_petter Bass Invader

Very, very nice! Too bad I've only experienced the last 3 years, but it's good to see how it all began 10 years ago!

5. tommidt

tommidt Member

Thank you guys!! Very nice videoclips. Merry Xmas to you as well!

6. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

Thanks for all the time you've spent in creating the videos, Andreas! Very entertaining! :popcorn:

Great to see how it all began and to see some (funny) stuff that has never been seen before - and we can understand the reasons for that :) .
    It was also funny to see how you've all made some (physical) changes as well throughout these years (although you changed the least I guess).
    Make sure to shoot a lot of material in the next ten years....

7. AndreasBlomqvist

AndreasBlomqvist Mr. Bassman

Please tell that to my wife!

8. dr_petter

dr_petter Bass Invader

Eva-Lotte: He DID change the least, Father Time made him only prettier! :D

9. mad_taffer

mad_taffer Member

Man,

This is the kind of stuff you usually see a long way down the road on a DVD release, but you are giving it to us now. Maybe you will have more for that eventual release, right? I mean it's just a matter of time.

I just wanted to say that you guys are probably my favorite band of all time. You combine all of the elements that "click" with me. You also got me back into music which I used to embrace fully, but over the years had gotten jaded to. I sing your praises to anyone who has not heard of you, trying to gain you new fans. I was really glad to see that PP 2010 was the highlight so far of your career. I was really happy to have been there and witnessed it. Also, I wish there was some footage of you addressing the crowd there Andreas, as I think it's probably the coolest thing I have ever seen at a metal show. You deserved all the praise you got that night. I can't wait to see you guys when you are headlining ProgPower...it's just an eventuality right? :worship:

10. ConnieOH

ConnieOH Metal Lover in Ohio

Wonderful!! Andreas, thanks for taking the time to put this together and for sharing it all with us. Really cool to see how you guys started out and to see how far you've come, and all the interesting hair styles in between :D

I'm so glad to have been a part of PP XI, which is hopefully just the beginning of your shows in the States!

11. compurocker

compurocker rocking out

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys, too. Thanks so much for the videos. It was great seeing the history and behind the scenes footage. I will echo the sentiments of a few posts above me. I am so glad I was able to be a part of your two amazing ProgPower USA sets this past September, and I hope to see you in the States again. At ProgPower or otherwise!

12. J-Dubya 777

J-Dubya 777 It NEVER ends

Nice vid Andreas! Hey, I think this is the first time I posted here, I think....:devil: Hope to see you guys back here asap!

Merry Christmas to you guys too!

13. AngraRULES

AngraRULES Member

Merry Christmas guys.

Hope to see you playing in the States again soon. The videos were very cool!

14. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

That was really cool. Since you brought up PPUSA I'm going to go ahead and say what I think I told you when I got my pic taken with you. You guys put on the best progressive show I've ever seen (it's hard to say that having seen the amazing Pagan's Mind). It was also one of the best metal shows I've ever seen. Can't wait for whatever comes after The Great Escape (which was also awesome). Hope you make it to the States again soon.

15. RazielSR

RazielSR New Metal Member

THANK YOU!

TGE IS A MASTERPIECE!

16. bwrightson

bwrightson Member

That was a very nice Christmas present! As one of your sponsors for ProgPowerUSA can I tell you one more time how proud I was to help bring you to Atlanta, and how much I enjoyed your sets! I am not sure what was more impressive, your two performances or how friendly and down to earth you guys all were!

-Bill Wrightson

BTW, The Great Escape is awesome, and gets better with each listen!

17. MAXX68

MAXX68 Member

I'VE NO WORDS / LOTS TO TELL...it makes me almost cry, it makes me smile and laugh a lot. Proud and happy to have been there in some of your shows and steps: Norway, Sweden Rock Festival, Finland, Usa, Italy (eheheh)
    I hate you as I cannot listen to any other band / cd ever since MF cames out, I love you as you're the BEST BAND, guys, buddies, family... I could ever imagine
    THANKS TO EXIST ! let's "work" to have a more successfull second decade DVD - headlining the worldwide festivals in front of thousands fans.

(I'll write this letter to Santa Claus ;-))
    LOVE
    Maxx

18. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

Amen to that, Maxx!

19. Thorn23TX

Thorn23TX Marked By The Triangle

Thank you for your efforts in compiling these videos and of course sharing them with us, Andreas! It is a very nice Christmas present indeed! It was an honor and pleasure to have seen your amazing performances and ProgPower USA and it was awesome getting to meet you all after the acoustic set on Saturday. (Oh, and I was the lucky one in the audience who caught the guitar pick you threw out after playing the acoustic guitar - a rare treasure indeed!) I hope to see you again in the states VERY soon. Best wishes to you, your family, and the rest of the band too - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

20. Powerprogfan96

Powerprogfan96 Drum Machine

This was so awesome Andreas...you guys are by far up there in my favorites along with Dream Theater. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Pennsylvania!