This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

12 gauge shirts?

Discussion in 'Kalmah' started by henkz, Oct 17, 2012.

1. henkz

henkz New Metal Member

Hey people, I have a quick question about the merchandise. When you click the "merch" link on their homepage, you can see some bad-ass 12-gauge shirts (as well as a hoodie). However, when redirected to the Northern-tribe page, they aren't listed. Does anyone know how to get these shirts? Been lookin all over, can't find them. :(

2. SwampHag

SwampHag New Metal Member

That's weird, I ordered a couple 12 Gauge shirts off of the Northern Tribe website less than a year ago (and I'm still getting their incessant emails). I would check and see if there is some contact info on the Northern Tribe website and ask about it. Not sure who else to contact :( Can always keep an eye out on ebay too

3. Huey

Huey New Metal Member

They don't seem to be available anymore. I emailed Northern Tribe back in June and never heard back. I just emailed them again. Maybe if enough people harass them they'll do a limited run but likely we'll just have to wait until the new album comes out for more Kalmah merch to be available.

4. shinderhizzle84

The Northern Tribe website link on Kalmah.com is completely down, now. Can anyone else get onto their site?

5. Kalmah

Kalmah Svieri

Merch is not available at the moment and we are sorry for that. A brand new shop will open within couple of weeks.

6. Corialote

Corialote Suorouva

And it opened today! :D